Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Colt Work

We have been continuing to work the colts when we have time. I started this post a few days ago, but never got around to finishing it.

Here is Dad sacking out Stormy.


And Bandit.


Here is Stormy's first ride.


Stormy did well. He really moved out.



He did try bucking though.


Outlaw was a little confused.


And tried bucking


Notice the hat. I have a cool sequence with pictures that came before and after. I might edit this post to add them.


Pistol is doing well too.


A picture of some of our cows and calves.


Since I started this post Dad has put a few more rides on the colts and has ridden Bandit.

We have been going to quite a few brandings. I might put some pictures up of that sometime. We finally got some rain. We are hoping for more though.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment